Safety Measures in Donaghey Church during Covid-19
1. Please DO NOT attend any of the services if:(a) you are categorized as “at-risk”;(b)
you are shielding;(c) you have come into contact with Covid-19;(d) you, or any other
member of your household is experiencing, or recovering from, symptoms of
2. PLEASE NOTE that while the 2 metre (6 ft) social distancing rule has now been
reduced to 1 metre by Stormont, our Minister and Deacons were strongly of the view
that the original 2 metres MUST STILL APPLY at all times and in all areas of the Church
in order to ensure the protection of everyone, especially our senior members.
3. Unless you are accompanied by those from the same household, please observe
2 metre social distancing rule as you walk into the Church. Please do not form
with others for a chat .
4. On entering the vestibule, please apply the hand sanitiser provided. Proceed
the inner door (which will remain open before and after the Service), to a pew. Please
understand that, as some pews must of necessity be cordoned off at this time, it may
be possible for you to sit where you normally would.
5. Avoid touching any surfaces where possible.
6. Please sit only and exactly where an ‘X’ has been placed. Members of the same
may share the same pew, but otherwise social distancing MUST again be adhered to.
7. Pews will be routinely cleaned between services in accordance with relevant health
8. The Gallery may be used by individuals/same households, but please note that
again, the 2 metre rule strictly applies.
9. In the event of attendance in the Church exceeding safe capacity, seating and relay
of the Service will be available in the Church Hall. Our Wednesday night Bible Study &
Prayer Meeting, will also meet here, with ample safe distancing in place.
10. Collection plates will be available in the vestibule in which tithes and offerings
may be placed.
11. When a Service concludes, the congregation will leave one pew at a time to avoid
walking by, or in close proximity, to others. Please remain seated until indicated to
leave. As you do, please keep the 2 metres distance rule, and avoid forming clusters,
as you proceed to your vehicle.
12. Should toilet facilities be required, please use the designated Disabled Toilet in
the Church Hall.